Due to the pandemic we are going to do Fall Physicals a little different this year.
- Fall Physical Dates will be Monday 7-13-20, Friday 7-17-20, Monday 7-20-20 and Friday 7-24-20
- The physician will be here from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on those dates.
- I will provide a schedule for student-athletes to come and get their physical. We will have 20 minute intervals which will allow the physician to complete the physical and sanitize the area for the next student-athlete.
- In order for the student-athlete to be put on the schedule, he or she must return a completed PIAA physical form to either myself or Mr. Manko via email, or our DropOff Box in front of the Superintendent’s Office. This form must have parent signatures and all parts of the form must be completed.
- Student-Athletes will be provided with a mask if needed by the Monessen School District.
- We are asking the coaches to help with spreading the word and getting the PIAA physical forms out to the student-athletes, or helping them to fill out the forms properly.
- Also, please make the student-athletes aware that they cannot show up on the day of the physical with their PIAA forms. They must be completed and turned in ahead of time so they can be put on the schedule.
- Ms. Naccarato and/or Mr. Manko will contact the parents with the dates and times of physicals.
- All PIAA physical forms must be emailed or turned into the DropBox by Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Please click to the right to print the PIAA Physical Form: PIAA Physical Form 3-22-17
Please contact the Athletic Director, Ms. Gina Naccarato at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.